Candles, Fragrant Oils, Essential Oils, Soaps, Aromatherapy Supplies
www.OriginalBotanica.com - Incense and More!
Family owned and operated since 1959, that's 54 years of spells and potions!
Everything from herbs, roots, incense, oils, soaps, charms, talismans, pefumes and more. For the Tarot reader, urban witch and anyone interested in a comprehensive supply of alchemist's and spiritualist's tricks of the trade>
A New York legendary store, in the Bronx with full service mail order.
Gold Canyon Candle, Scents to Inspired Your Baking
Fruity, Fresh, Sweet, Woody, or Floral -
Gold Canyon has a candle for all occasions and moods and Betterbaking.com has a free recipe to match each scent!
Gold Canyon is company that offers candles online (and companion scented products) as well as a party-plan candle business (if you want to be a Gold Canyon hostess) with more than 26,000 Independent Fragrance Consultants across North America. Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, bath and body products and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, room sprays and sachets; home décor with various candle holders; a full line of body care essentials and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers and wickless home fragrance.
What’s really exceptional about Gold Canyon is the stunningly long-lasting fragrances and the authenticity of the fragrance. Lilac smells like lilac – not bug spray; Oatmeal Cookie smells like Grandma’s best batch of oatmeal cookies and Sweet Cinnaroll is just that. Their Rhubarb Strawberry Candle is garden fresh but their Apple Candle is the BEST – and most natural apple candle I have ever inhaled. It is addictive –and fruity, sweet and apple-orchard replete. Candles feature two weeks and even their tea lights outlast any tea lights on the market. Beyond this, Gold Canyon has just the scents you’re looking for – catching on classics and trendy temptations. Their customer service is the best.
There are also collections of thematic candles with different scented personas, as well as masculine candle scents for the metrosexuals in your life and even green, cleaning products in their Homeology line as well as homeopathic fragrances in various products.
Betterbaking.com recommends the complete line of Gold Canyon candle collections but we have tried these particular scents from their Café Collection and are pleased to match them with corresponding free recipes from BetterBaking.com. Bake up a batch of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, brew a pot of tea and light an Oatmeal Raisin Candle from Gold Canyon for a total oasis of scent and flavor. (Or just light the candle – less calories!)
Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Goes with Gold Canyon Oatmeal Raisin Cookie candle
Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Strudel
Goes with Gold Canyon Strudel and Spice candle
Sweet Cinnamon Buns
Goes with Gold Canyon Sweet Cinnaroll candle
Vanilla Cinnamon Biscotti
Goes with Gold Canyon Vanilla Cinnamon Biscotti candle
Old-Fashioned Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Goes with Gold Canyon Strawberry Rhubarb Pie candle
Hubmar is the best source for aromatherapy nebulizers in contemporary shapes and styles. They design, manufacture and sell a host of aesthetic, trouble-free units that breeze healing fragrances in the form of essential oils with spring water or the quality perfume oils of your choice. This is a welcome relief from artificial or heavily chemical fragrances that smell like 'Ocean' or "Tropical Fruit'. The nebulizers come in a variety of styles, capacities, and prices. The Hubmar Company offers sleek, decorative, easy to use, effective nebulizers for home, office, yoga studio, home space and car. Simply add water and fragrance or essential oils and a cool soothing fragrant mist gently emits. Relaxation, healing, atmosphere - what more could you wish for? Plaese visit www.Hubmar.com for more information and/or sources of supply.
One of my Favorite Scents and so-hard-to-find, Rhubarb from DL
The comfort of flowers as brought to you by Bach Remedies, including famed Rescue Remedy. BB is just discovering the entire Bach line of floral remedies, Visit www.Rescueremedy.com A flower or a floral mix, in drop form, are natural tonics for ailments, inside and out. Fascinating stuff - stay tuned. Bach Flower Remedies
Our favourite place for scent supply.
Wonderful glass jars for all your perfume and aromatherapy needs as seen in Oprah:
Mystical scents from www.AttarBazaar.com, attars and more - Pure essential oils, attars, perfume making kits - all you need to make the mysterious art of perfume and scent a home-brewed oasis.
Pacific Perfume is well named for each and every one of their products, be it candles, perfumes (sprays or delightful solids in tiny compacts) or soaps, wafts a spirit and scent of the Pacific exotic. We tried their soy based candles in Brazilian Mango Grapefruit as well as a spicy Tibetan Mountain Temple, containing gorgeous notes of ginger, vertiver and orange. From exotic mango and ginger, switch over to their light, floral soaps of lilac, Waikiki Pikake and Nerola Orange Blossom. What makes Pacifica stand out is their quality (the ingredients are exceptional, the very style and heft of the bars of soap and candles are a cut above), and the exceptional scent blending.
For more on scent, enjoy my other features:
- Vanilla & Gourmands Perfumes (and sugar, berries, and caramel) - January 2014
- Colonial Candle - July 2012
- More Perfumes for 2008 - December 2008
- Scent of a Baker Holiday 2005 Round Up - December 2005 - Bake It Forward, Gift Baking Issue
- Marcy Goldman Wheat Siren Perfume Oil - April 2005 - When Harry Met Salad
- Valentines 2004 Special Edition On Scents and Perfumes, Candles and More - February 2004 - Sweets for the Sweet, a Valentine From the Baker
- Best in Scent For the Holidays - December 2003 - The Sugar and Spice Issue
- Lilac Perfumes and Kitchen Soaps - October 2003 (Part 1) - How I Got Into Baking, A Baker’s Beginnings Part 1
- Scents on the home front - scented possibilities are all around... - July 2003 - Memories of Summer Music Camp or Baking to Birdland
- Perfume Profile: Jean Paul Gaultier
- Perfume Review: Summer Essence, David Yurman
- Perfume Profile: Love, Chloe
- Scent of a Baker, Valentine's Day Special Edition
- Perfume Review: Youth Dew, Estee Lauder
- Vanilla Perfumes Feature
- Perfume Review: Jean Piguet Baghari and Fracas
- Perfumes and Fragrances
- Vanilla Smoke by Mandy Aftel
- Perfume Profile: Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude
- Jewelry, Pretty Things, Chimes and Trinkets
- Perfume Profile: Jo Malone White Lilac and Rhubarb
- Cosmetics, Moisturizers, Lipsticks, Powders....and Pretty Things
- Perfume Review: Narcisco Rodriguez
- Lotions and Treatments
- Perfume Review: Womanity by Thierry Mugler
- Perfume Review: White Linen, Estee Lauder
- Perfume Profile: Elizabeth Arden
- One Woman's Journey in Perfumes
- Men's Fragrance Reviews
- Best in Girlie Girl Stuff, Make Up etc.
- Perfume Review: Aerin Lilac Path
- Perfume Review: Robert Piguet Baghari and Fracas
- Hair Stuff, Treatments, Coloring, Shampoo, Etc.
- Gold Canyon Candles and More
- White Lilac and Rhubarb by Jo Malone
- Home Ambiance Scents, Incense, Sachets, Potpourri and More
- Perfume Review: Narciso Rodriguez
- Perfume Profile: Oriens, Van Cleef and Arpels